Tuesday, April 6, 2010

The First Post

I want this to be a place where I can write freely without conditions. Whether or not it'll end up being that way is a different story.

I think that if I write down what I'm truly feeling, I'll be able to understand why I am the way I am.

So here's a list of wants and needs:

I want to be earnest and creative without being pretentious.

I need to create to feel important.

I want to be intelligent about subjects I act like I know.

I need to escape the ignorance I'm forced to reckon with on a daily basis.

I want to say and define the reasons I believe what I believe.

I need to be open-minded when people challenge my ideas.

I want to kill the insecurity I feel in regards to my art and self-worth.

I need to be happy with who I am and where I'm going.

Maybe someone will read this, but if no one ever does, it'll just be my little pillow fort.

No comments:

Post a Comment